The Shipments feature allows dispatch or other internal or administrative users to schedule estimated delivery or pickups for their drivers. When shipments are scheduled and assigned to a driver, the driver is notified and can view all details of the trip, including scheduled deliveries and pickups. A Shipments report is also available to list previously scheduled shipments and their details.
Viewing Scheduled Shipments
To view scheduled shipments:
- In eDash, click the Shipments tab.
- Select the appropriate company from the Carrier dropdown list.
- Select the appropriate driver from the Drivers dropdown list.
- Select the date range you would like to view from the calendar.
- Once complete, click Execute.
Creating New Shipments
To create a new shipment:
- In the Shipments tab, click New.
- Enter the appropriate information in the following required fields:
The Shipment Details window will appear.
- Estimated Pickup (Date)
- Estimated Delivery (Date)