This video walks you through the following steps in the installation on process:
- Locate the vehicle’s OBD-II port, and ensure proper voltage.
- Free up existing OBD-II port.
- Assemble mounting bracket, and connect bypass connector into vehicle’s OBD-II port.
- Mount the replacement OBD-II port, and pull cable through the dash.
- Connect the PNP device to the end of the bypass cable.
- Mount and secure the device vertically high within the dash (cable on bottom side).
- Verify installation, and tamper-proof remaining connections.
If you do not use the optional bypass cable to conceal installation, simply plug the device into the vehicle’s OBD-II port, and call for activation verification.