This video takes you through the following steps of the installation process:
- Fill out device registration form, and move your vehicle out in the open.
- Locate the vehicle’s OBD-II port.
- Free up existing OBD-II port.
- Connect bypass cable to vehicle’s OBD-II port.
- Mount the replacement OBD-II port, and route the cable through the dashboard.
- Connect the PNP device to the end of the bypass cable.
- Verify the installation, and register the vehicle using the Verification App.
- Secure the device high within the dash (white label facing outward).
If you do not use the optional bypass cable to conceal installation, simply plug the device into the vehicle’s OBD-II port, and call for activation verification.