This Release Notes announcement is for ELD with Flex users.
We’ll be having the ELD Flex Portal and Server Release on 7/6/2020 at 11:00 PM CDT. Please be advised that the system will be down for about 1 hour.
During the deployment period, drivers should choose the ‘Log in Without Sync’ option and continue to use the application as a paper logbook. This will allow the application to continue to collect engine information which can be uploaded to the server when it returns to service. This may require them to briefly set their mobile device to ‘airplane mode’ for the login process depending on their device configuration.
*Administrators will not be able to use the portal during the deployment.
- VBUS Devices are now displayed on the DVIR Account Settings page.
- Fixed: The Cycle Reset for USA drivers was displaying ‘36 hour cycle reset’ instead of ‘34 hour cycle reset.’
- Fixed: Vehicle names were not displaying in the Vehicle column when the first event had no Asset ID.
- Fixed: Timezone discrepancy.
- Fixed: Date range filter was not working properly in the Driver Vehicle Inspection Report.