Before You Begin
The installation kit contains the GO9™ device, diagnostic bypass cable, and one serialized cable tie.
Additional tools that you may need include an ink pen, dash panel removers, socket/screwdriver set, flush cutters, and tamper seal.
The following steps provide an overview of the installation process:
- Install Preparation.
- Device Connections.
- Device Mounting.
- Verification and Registration.
1. Installation Preparation.
2. Device Connections.
With the vehicle Ignition Off and keys removed, complete the following steps:
- Free up the existing OBD-II port from its current location.
- Connect the Bypass Cable to the vehicle diagnostic port and cable tie.
- Mount Bypass Cable replacement port.
- Connect Device to Bypass Cable and cable tie both connection points.
Alternate Cabling Connection
If you do not wish to plug directly into the port and you have one of the vehicle models listed below, please follow the applicable cabling installation directions using the links provided below.
3. Device Mounting.
3. Verification and Registration.
- Call GPS Insight Technical Support at 866-477-4321 opt. 2 then 5.
- Upon completion, reassemble the vehicle’s dashboard, and give the registration card to your GPS administrator.