Once logged in to the ELD Complete app on the tablet, your status should switch to Drive automatically once the vehicle starts moving. If it does not, please complete the troubleshooting steps provided below.
- Undock the tablet.
- Press and hold the power button, then tap Power Off on the screen.
- Once the tablet is fully powered down, place the tablet back into the cradle ensuring it is securely docked in place.
- If it does not, check that:
- the tablet cable plugged into the back of the dock is securely plugged in. If not, try unplugging the cable and plugging it back in.
- the vehicle’s engine has been started
- Once the tablet is powered back up, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- If you see “LMU is Disconnected”, tap CMF Connection Status.
- Serial (USB) should always be selected on the left side of the screen. If it is not, tap Serial (USB) it to change it, then reboot the tablet.
- Once the tablet is powered back on, swipe down from the top of the screen again to confirm you see “LMU is Connected.” If it still states “LMU is Disconnected,” please contact Support for further assistance.
The tablet should automatically start to power-on once docked.
This will bring down a menu. Look for CMF Connection Status, it should state “LMU is Connected.”